Images tagged "1100"
George DANCE Jnr R.A. (1741-1825) ‘A Consultation on a very difficult case. Pencil.
WHISTLER Rex (1905-1944) Death The Victor (Not W&F). Pencil, pen and ink. Inscribed under the mount (click here) by Laurence Whistler: ‘Very similar to Rex’s tail-piece to “Children of Hertha” / Also (very similar to Rex’s) trophy on title page of “In Time of Suspense” / & yet it isn’t either’. Ex. Collection: Ronald Fuller. 2.25x4.5 inches.
6. BILIBIN Alexander (1903-1972)
Watercolour and gouache. Signed and dated, 1937.
Exhibited: London Group, 1947.
14x20 inches. Framed: 26x21 inches.
6. Via dei Tribunali, Naples. Oil/canvas. 2004. Signed. 24x20 inches. ●
7. Barbi the goat and Marina, Casalta, San Rocco a Pilli, near Siena. Oil/canvas. 1975. Signed. ●
8. The Arsenale gateway, Venice. Oil/canvas. 1975. Signed. 44x31 inches. ●
14. Almacende/Merceria, near the Plaza Mayor, Madrid. Oil/canvas. 1980. Signed. 30x20 inches. ●
SANDHAM Henry (Canadian 1842-1910)
‘Haiti, Port de Paix, looking East’.
Watercolour. Signed. Inscribed verso and ‘Copyright Harpers 1899’.
VAUGHAN Keith (1912-1977) Mutilated Figure. Pen and ink from a 1940 sketchbook. Studio stamp. 5x6.75 inches. Framed: 7.25x8.75 inches.
60. ORPEN Sir William R.A. R.H.A. (1878-1931) ‘Petticoat Lane’: Sir Hugh Lane (1875-1915). Pen and ink. Inscribed and drawn on the reverse of a letter to Lane from and signed by Orpen. 8.5x5.5 inches. Framed: 15.5x12 inches.
68. SCHWARZ Hans R.W.S. N.E.A.C. R.P. (1922-2003) The ear of the artist: self-portrait. Watercolour. Circa 1995. Provenance: the Artist’s Estate. 20x22 inches. Framed: 39.5x31 inches.
SCHWARZ Hans R.W.S. N.E.A.C. R.P. (1922-2003) The ear of the artist: self-portrait. Watercolour. Circa 1995. Provenance: the Artist’s Estate. 20x22 inches. Framed: 39.5x31 inches.
80. VERGE-SARRAT Henri (1880-1966)
‘La Loire et la Mont Corneville’.
Watercolour and gouache. Signed and dated, 1928.