Images tagged "1250"
2. Venice: Yellow Reflections. Oil on canvas. 30x40 inches.
DEVIS Anthony (1729-1816) ‘Looking over Derwent Water to the Vale of Newland’ (sic). Ink and watercolour. Inscribed by the artist. Prov: John Trower and by descent. Exh: Spink. 10x15 inches. Framed: 19x24 inches.
4. Mildred ELDRIDGE R.W.S. (1909-1991) ‘Settignano’. Pen, ink, watercolour and gouache. Signed and inscribed. 1934. Original backing inscribed ‘Oats,(?Precio)’. 13x19 inches.
35. Mildred ELDRIDGE R.W.S. (1909-1991) ‘Reed and grass thatch – Tan y Foel, Cefn Coch, Montgomeryshire’. Pencil and watercolour. Signed and inscribed. 14.5x22.5 inches.
10. The artist’s studio. Ink and oil on canvas. 40x30 inches.
CORBETT Admiral Sir John K.C.B. R.N. (1822-1893) China. Opium Wars. ‘Attack in ‘Fatushur’ (Fatshang Creek). 1857. (H.M.S.) Coromandel, Admiral Seymour…Commander Keppel in the Steamer ‘Hong Kong’… (Pirates) Gunboats’. Ink and watercolour. Inscribed to the original backing Click Here. 7x17.75 inches.
12. Self-Portrait II. Signed. Signed and inscribed verso. 40x30 inches
15. Mildred ELDRIDGE R.W.S. (1909-1991) Portrait study. Pen, ink and crayon. Signed and dated, 1934. Original backing inscribed by the artist ‘Self in Garden / Rome Scholarship in Mural Painting / 3 Bridge Street / Leatherhead’. 13.9.75 inches.
BARROW Julian (1939-2013) San Giorgio Maggiore from the Zattere. Oil on canvas. Signed and dated, 1978. 7.5x11.25 inches. Framed: 12x16 inches.
51. MAZE Paul (1887-1979) ‘The kite’. Pastel. Signed. Possibly of Fishers Island, Long Island Sound, New York. 10.5x14 inches. Framed: 19.5x22.75 inches.