Images tagged "1500"
HERMAN Josef O.B.E. (1911-2000) ‘Mexican resting’. Pen and ink. Exhibited: Roland Browse and Delbanco. 6.75x8.5 inches. Framed: 14x15.5 inches.
ABBOTT John White (1763-1851) ‘Fordland’, Devon. Pen, brush and ink. Inscribed and dated: ‘Aug.19th 1825’. Ex. Collection: Judy Egerton. 9x6 inches.
‘Sarras’ (C35). Etching. 1932. Eighth and final State. Edition of 84. Signed. 7.5x11 inches.
1. 'Interior'. Oil on canvas. Inscribed verso. 30x40 inches.
HURRY Leslie (1908-1978)
Ink, watercolour and acrylic. c.1977. Authenticated and signed by John H Armstrong, the artist’s nephew, verso.
23x30.5 inches. Framed: 31x38 inches.
4. Venice: Arch and Water. Oil on canvas. 36x36 inches.
6. Self-Portrait 1. Oil on canvas. 36x36 inches.
14. Red Interior. Oil on canvas. 36x36 inches.
19. COLQUHOUN Ithell (1906-1988)
‘Nessus divesting himself of his shirt’.
Pencil and acrylic on paper. Signed and inscribed verso.
12.75x9 inches. Framed: 20x15 inches.
33. HAYDEN Henri (1883-1970)
Pen, brush and ink. Signed and dated, 1950.
12x19.5 inches. Framed: 22x28.5 inches.
40. JUNGMAN Nico (1872-1935)
'Het Land van Goes', Zeeland.
Ink, watercolour and gold leaf. Signed and inscribed. Circa 1900.
5x4 inches. Framed: 18.5x12.5 inches.
61. PASMORE Victor C.H. C.B.E. (1908-1998) ‘Nude’; study of the artist's wife, Wendy, for 'Studio of Ingres', oil (1945-1947). Pencil. Signed. Exhibited: Roland, Browse and Delbanco, December 1947 (to Rex de C Nan Kivell). 6.5x10.5 inches. Framed: 14.25x17.75 inches.
We are grateful to Dr Alastair Grieve for identifying this drawing as a study for 'Studio of Ingres'.
70. SIMPSON Joseph (1879-1939) Portrait of D H Lawrence (1885-1930). Charcoal and gouache. Signed. Illustrated: The Sunday Dispatch, 17.02.1929. 9.25x8.25 inches. Framed: 21x18.75 inches.
84. WHITE Ethelbert R.W.S. S.W.E (1891-1972) ‘Upland Farm’. Watercolour. Circa 1930. Exhibited: Fine Art Society January, 1986 (Stock. No.W10/4). 9.5x12 inches. Framed: 20x21.75 inches.