Images tagged "2500"
3. BELL Vanessa (1879-1961)
‘Asters in black vase’.
Watercolour. Signed. Signed and inscribed verso.
10x6.25 inches. Framed: 17x13 inches.
BELL Vanessa (1879-1961) ‘Asters in black vase’. Watercolour. Signed. Signed and inscribed verso. 10x6.25 inches. Framed: 17x13 inches.
8. BRILL Reginald (1902-1974)
Head of a Cowman.
Ink and gouache. Exhibited: Fantasy in the Country, Phoenix Gallery, Lavenham, 1977, No.13 (as ‘Workman’s Head I’). Ex. Collection: Mr and Mrs D.White
11x8 inches. Framed 19.75x16.5 inches.
27. Mildred ELDRIDGE R.W.S. (1909-1991) ‘Peat Stacks, Llyn Hir, Montgomeryshire’. Oil on card. Signed and dated, 1943. Inscribed verso. 14x18 inches.
22. DACHINGER Hugo (1908-1995)
Isle of Man: ‘Ramsay’ from the Mooragh Internment Camp.
Dachinger, an Austrian Jew, was interned at the Mooragh Camp from October 1940-January 1941.
Ink and gouache on a page from The Times for October 14th 1940 newspaper. Signed, inscribed and dated, 1940.
16.75x22 inches. Framed: 32x24.5 inches.
69. SEARLE Ronald CBE (1920-2011)
‘The Boy Friend’.
Ink and crayon. The Wyndham Theatre 1954 Production. Signed and inscribed by the artist.
76. TONKS Professor Henry N.E.A.C. (1862-1937)
‘In the Garden’.
Pastels. Signed. Circa 1900. Ex. Collection: Wyndham T. Vint, Bradford. Exhibited: R. H. Spurr, Southport.
21x16.25 inches. Framed: 31x26.5 inches.