Images tagged "3750"
10. BUSSY Simon (1870-1954) ‘Vue de Monte Carlo à Travers les oliviers’. Pastel. Signed. Ex. Coll: Hugh Blaker. Exhibited: the Goupil Gallery; Hugh Blaker Collection of Modern French Art Atkinson Art Gallery, Southport, 1933. 8x6.5 inches. Framed: 16.5x14.25 inches.
35. HITCHENS Ivon L.G. (1893-1979) Resting figure. Charcoal and watercolour. Signed and dated, 1960. Possibly a study for the mural ‘Day’s Work, Day’s Rest’, University of Sussex, 1960-1963. 17x23 inches. Framed: 26.25x31.25 inches.
58. NOLAN Sir Sidney O.M. A.C. (1917-1992)
Mixed media on paper. Signed. Backing signed and dated, 1968. Exhibited: Sidney Nolan, Marlborough Fine Art, Cat. No.62
11.5x9.5 inches. Framed: 19.5x17.5 inches.
67. SHEPARD Ernest Howard O.B.E. M.C. (1879-1976) ‘Paris, City of Contrasts’. Pen and ink. Signed. For Punch; initialled beneath the mount by the editor Kenneth Bird (‘Fougasse’). 12x18 inches. Framed: 20x25 inches.
81. VERNEY Sir John (1913-1993)
Pencil, crayon, gouache and collage. Signed and dated, 1948. Exhibited: Association of International Artists.
17x19 inches. Framed: 28x27 inches.