Images tagged "675"
BRABAZON Hercules Brabazon N.E.A.C. (1821-1906) ‘Villa Arson, Nice’. Pencil, pastel and watercolour on grey paper. Signed and inscribed. 8.25x10 inches.
NIXON John (c.1750-1818) ‘At an Auction Leigh & Sotheby / Marquis Lansdowns (sic) Sale of Books’. Watercolour. 1806. Inscribed by the artist. Prov: The French Hospital, Rochester. 4x3 inches.
‘Anthony in Egypt, No.1: Visit to Cleopatra’. Etching and aquatint. 1913. Signed. 21x18 inches.
2. ANON. ‘(?J).B. April 7th 180(?0)’ Visiting the Witch. Pen, brush and ink. Indistinctly signed and dated. 6.5x8.5 inches.
KRAMER Jacob (1892-1962) Possibly the artist John Harold Wood. Pencil, brush and Indian ink. Circa 1918. Signed and dedicated ‘to Harold from Jacob’. Provenance: John Harold Wood. 25x20cms. Framed: 36x29.5cms.
PROCKTOR Patrick R.A. (1936-2003) The Bacino, Venice. Aquatint. Signed and editioned ‘58/75’. 10.5x27 inches.
'Laneham' (C30). Etching. 1923. Fourth and final state. Signed. Edition of 109.
SCHWABE Professor Randolph N.E.A.C. (1885-1948) Figure study. Charcoal and white chalks. Signed. 13x7.25 inches.
‘Bowl players’. Wood engraving. Signed and inscribed. 4x6 inches.
9. BRATBY John R.A. (1928-1992) ‘Kent, Sundown’. Pencil and watercolour. Signed and inscribed. Circa 1990. 14x22 inches. Framed: 24x29.5 inches.
Walter Richard SICKERT R.A. N.E.A.C. (1860-1942) Mrs Theodore Wright as Mrs Avling’. Etching. c.1925. Inscribed beneath the mount, ‘Mrs Wright as Mrs Avling (sic) / First proof, before regular publication’. 5.75x3 inches.
‘Jeu de Boules, Vence’. Wood engraving. Inscribed and signed. 4x6 inches.
15. CLAUSEN Sir George R.A. (1852-1944) Windblown landscape. Pen, brush and sepia ink. Signed. 8.5x14.25 inches. Framed: 16.5x21.5 inches.
CLAUSEN Sir George R.A. (1852-1944) Windblown landscape. Pen, brush and sepia ink. Signed. 8.5x14.25 inches. Framed: 16.5x21.5 inches.
23. DOITCH Eric (1923-2000)
In the Boxing Ring.
Pencil, ink, watercolour and crayon. Circa 1960. Inscribed beneath the mount.
9.5x10 inches. Framed: 16.25x17.25 inches.
24. Courtyard, Grenada. Oil/canvas. 2000. Signed. 10x12 inches. ●
25. Festa decorations, Puglia. Oil on canvas. 1975. Signed. 20x24 inches.
27. Jacob Kramer (1892-1962)
Possibly the artist John Harold Wood.
Pencil, brush and Indian ink. Circa 1918.
Signed and dedicated ‘to Harold from Jacob’.
Provenance: John Harold Wood.
25x20cms. Framed: 36x29.5cms.
29. GIBBS Evelyn (1905-1991)
Palm at ‘Les Mimosas’.
Charcoal, ink and watercolour. Signed and dated, 1953. Exhibited: Zwemmer Gallery.
21.75x17 inches. Framed: 31x25 inches.
46. LEDWARD Gilbert R.A. (1888-1960) 'The Seer'. ‘Study from life for a bronze figure…at Mercury House 195 Knightsbridge’. Pencil and crayons. Signed, inscribed and dated, 1955. 18.5x10.75 inches. Framed: 27.25x19 inches.
48. LANCASTER Sir Osbert (1908-1986)
Gouache design for Pineapple Poll (Sullivan / Makaras, Cranko, 1951). Exhibited: Redfern Gallery, 1952.
9.5x6 inches. Framed: 17.5x13.5 inches.
BRABAZON Hercules Brabazon N.E.A.C. (1821-1906) A Mediterranean harbour, probably North African. Pastel. Signed. 6.5x8.75 inches.