Images tagged "950"
‘Tattershall' (C44). Etching. 1930. Third state of four. Signed. Edition of 65.
3. Workshop at Skara Brae. Pen, ink and watercolour. Signed. 55x64cms. Framed: 81x90cms.
4. Ring of Brodgar. Mixed media on paper. Signed. 53x74cms. Framed: 77x95cms.
PIPER John C.H. (1903-1992) ‘Clamercy’, Burgundy (L.375). Screenprint. 1985. Signed and editioned 16/100. Exhibited: Beaux Arts Gallery 31x23 inches. Framed: 40x32 inches.
24. EPSTEIN Sir Jacob (1880-1959)
Pencil. Circa 1925. Signed.
17.5x22 inches. Framed: 25x30 inches.
26. Coastline at Midhowe Broch, Rousay. Conte, pen, ink and watercolour. Signed. 45x65cms. Framed: 76x96cms.
32. Herbert Johnson Harvey (1884-1928)
Signed and dated, 1907.
40x28cms. Framed: 46x34.5cms.
HARVEY Herbert Johnson (1884-1928) Pastels. Signed and dated, 1907. 40x28cms. Framed: 46x34.5cms.