Young girl in Tartan. Pencil. Signed. 8x5 inches. Framed: 15x11 inches.
5. Cafe de France, Essaouira, Morocco. Oil/canvas. 2001. Signed. 24x20 inches. ●
‘The Trojan Horse’. Etching and aquatint. 1914. Signed. 25x32.5 inches.
10. Gordon SCOTT (1914-2016) Bulford Camp Corporal. Oil 0n canvas. c.1942. Signed 0n the stretcher. Provenance: The artist’s Estate. ●
12. Taroudant, Morocco. Oil on canvas. 2003. Signed. 24x20 inches.
12. Gordon SCOTT (1914-2016) ‘Emmanuel’ Hanson. Oil 0n canvas. c.1954. Inscribed 0n the stretcher. Provenance: The artist's Estate. 24x20 inches. Framed: 26x22 inches. ●
13. View from a Zattere altana over the Giudecca to the Redentore. Venice. Oil on canvas. 1975. Signed. 30x20 inches.
15. Au Petit Nice, Nyons. Oil/canvas. 1990. Signed. 30x20 inches. ●
16. Gordon SCOTT (1914-2016) Faringdon(?) street with St Paul’s. Oil 0n canvas. Signed. c.1950. Provenance: The artist’s Estate. 22x28inches. Framed: 27x33 inches. ●
17. The Cathedral, Ragusa, Sicily. Oil/canvas. Signed and dated, 1979. 60x47 inches. ●
18. Lighting up time, via dei Tribunali, Naples. Oil/canvas. 2004. Signed. 20x16 inches. ●
20. Shops near the Souk, Essaouira, Morocco. Oil/canvas. 2001. Signed. 30x20 inches. ●
NIXON John (c.1750-1818) Derbyshire: Dovedale. ‘Miss Johnsons of Loughborough. J.N. and Jasper Atkinson at Dinner in Dove Dale, Derbyshire’. Pencil, pen and ink. Inscribed by the artist. Provenance: Hospital de la Providence, Rochester. 5.5x9 inches.
21. Taroudan, Morocco. Oil on canvas. 2003. Signed. 42x24 inches.
27. School’s playground near Ronda. Oil on canvas. 2000. Signed. 20x24 inches.
28. GEORGE Thomas (American 1918-2009)
‘Lower Rose Terrace, Bodnant’.
Pastel. Signed. 1992. Exhibited: A Garden Revealed: Bodnant, North Wales, Julian Hartnoll, 1993, No.14.
23.25x17.5 inches. Framed: 30.5x24.75 inches.
41. JULLIAN Philippe (1919-1977)
Ink and watercolour. Signed and dated, 'Aout ’52'.
14x10 inches. Framed: 21x17 inches.